Wednesday, May 9, 2012

  Mother's Day is this coming Sunday and as usual, I'm super late coming up with something to give to my mom from the kids and/or myself.  J  
 Also this month I have the 3&4 yr olds in our church nursery, so I better come with something good, low-cost, and quick.

Here are a few really cute and fun ideas I found on Pintrest.. can't go wrong when you try something off of pintrest right?! 
J

visit eighteen25.blogspot.com

I love this one, she has so many great ideas on here!
visit The Busy Budgeting Mama here for some DIY projects for mom's and grandma's!


Also here are a few free printables that will look great in frames or printed on some card stock and given as a card! 
J

grandma printable



Free printable from Amy at a Proffittable Life

Hope everyone is having a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment