Saturday, June 23, 2012

Big family = lots of creativity

   A few months ago, my sister-n-law Amanda over here at Ella Louise invited the girls and I over to teach them how to make home-made bread, and how to croche'

 This I really appreciate since I'm not exactly talented in the sewing, knitting, crocheting world. J


Thankfully I have sisters and a mom that are quite talented in this area, and I plan to take full advantage of that!  J






Even little Ella got her hands in on the action! 


We had to leave before the bread came out of the oven, but it was definitely sweet and delicious!


 






Elizabeth has big dreams to make a scarf and I'm confident she will.. I'll keep you posted!  J


     A huge thanks to Amanda for taking some time out to teach them, they had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment