Friday, July 6, 2012

Family, Food and good times..

                               We had a great 4th with many of our loved ones.


 My brother-n-law and his fiance came in to town for the week and spent the holiday with us and it's an understatement to say the kids were so excited to see them!  J


                   We made a few decorations around the house before everyone came over
                                             {thank you pintrest for making me believe this is necessary}  J











We made some star garland to hang on our mantle.
I found the cute idea on pintrest, you can find it Here


Although I simplified it by a lot, by just cutting out the stars using an old cardboard box
then letting the kids color on them with markers. J





Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!
Here are just a few memories that we made on this very special holiday,
hope you enjoy!
{I stole a few of these photos from my brother-n-law, thanks Kyle!} J






Corn Hole


Thanks to Uncle Kyle, the kids now have one of their own.


The fireworks started over the lake, the kids found a great spot with a great view.








Time for some fireworks of our own






He wasn't sure what to think of all that noise..   J






Proud, Thankful and Blessed! Happy Independence Day!


Don't forget to sneak a peek Here to check out a new dessert recipe that is my husbands absolute favorite.  J

1 comment:

  1. Love the family picture at the end! Oh and I didn't get a chance to tell you but that star garland was soo cute!

    ReplyDelete